Spring Booking Deal - Book Before April 30th and Save 10%
Kayaking Day Trip Adventure Tours
Campbell River, BC,
Vancouver Island, Canada
April to October
Join Adventure Quest Tours for very special kayaking day trips, featuring secluded bays and remote coastal inlets. Vancouver Island and the Discovery Islands, British Columbia, Canada boast some of the most spectacular and remote locations in the world. Let us enable you to visit these boat access only locations in style, safety, and comfort and get up close an personal with BC's marine wildlife using our Seaward Intrigue Recreational Kayaks.
Duration: Approximately 4 or 8 hours in length (depending on tour selected).
Departures: Tours run from April to October from either the Coast Discovery Marina, Campbell River, BC, Brown's Bay Resort and Marina, or the Port of Kelsey Bay, Sayward, BC. We are happy to pick up at Quathiaki Cove, Quadra Island, BC.
Price: Our vessel can carry a maximum of 5 passengers and kayaks.*
- 4 hour tours are $495 for up to 5 people and include one remote sea kayaking destination
- 8 hour tours are $995 for up to 5 people and include two remote sea kayaking destinations
Included: All trips include Transport Canada certified boat and captain, kayak rental and gear, lunch (provided on full day tours only) and refreshments. *Please let our staff know about any allergies or preferences.
What to Bring: West Coast weather is unpredictable it is recommended that all guests dress in layers, and bring a change of clothes and a towel, just in case you get wet (we also carry a supply of towels). Guests should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
*This is not a per person rate but the rate for the vessel. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Tax not included. A Fuel Surchage may Apply.
What to Expect!
Your journey begins aboard the Kakawin, our 27 ft (8.2 m) aluminum cabin cruiser. Our vessel has a fully enclosed cabin and onboard washroom. We travel from Vancouver Island, BC, Canada departing from Coast Marina , Campbell River, or Port of Kelsey Bay, Sayward. We leave rougher open straights and tidal rapids to find sheltered bays and inlets where you can explore the coast line at your own pace in our Seaward Intrigue recreational kayaks. These portable yet stable kayaks include a "seaview" window ideal for viewing BC's marine life. It is like having your own private aquarium in the bottom of your boat. We are the only tour company in Campbell River and Sayward offering these unique one of a kind tours.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of remote bays, islands and estuaries. See local marine life from seals, bald eagles, herons and bears to lesser known but equally awesome invertebrates. Our boat stays close at hand either anchored or motoring nearby so that you feel comfortable and safe throughout your adventure. These trips are ideal for anyone who may not have the experience or physical ability to use touring kayaks or for anyone who has ever wanted the full sea kayaking experience without the multiday paddling or wilderness camping.
After a light paddle you return to our boat where we are happy to serve you lunch and relax on our deck enjoying the peace and quiet of your surroundings. These Kayaking Eco Tours allow you to experience the peace and serenity of the coast at your own pace. No pressure to keep up with a group. All tours can be customized for an ultimate adventure.
Kayak Rentals (Included in Your Tour)
- These tours are NOT recommended for anyone with chronic illnesses or injuries or for people who have limited experience in water. (It is expected that all guests can SWIM).
- Zero Experience Policy: We do not recommend any of these tours for Guests with ZERO experience. These tours DO NOT teach you the paddling basics, all Guests should have been in a kayak, canoe, etc at least ONCE!
- All guests must sign a Kayak wavier form, wear appropriate safety gear and receive a full safety briefing before being allowed to use our recreational kayaks.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guest should adhere to our leave no trace eco-tours policy.
- Please contact our staff and see if these trips are right for you!