Online Booking Deal - Book Online and Save 10%
Kayaking Day Trip Adventure Tours
Campbell River, BC,
Vancouver Island, Canada
April to October
Join Adventure Quest Tours for very special boat based kayaking day trips, featuring secluded bays and remote coastal inlets. Vancouver Island and the Discovery Islands, British Columbia, Canada boast some of the most spectacular and remote locations in the world. Let us enable you to visit these boat access only locations in style, safety, and comfort and get up close an personal with BC's marine wildlife using our Seaward Intrigue Recreational Kayaks.
Duration: Full Day Charters
Departures: Limited Openings During the Season - Call for availability. Point of Departures: Coast Discovery Marina, Campbell River, BC, Brown's Bay Resort and Marina. We are happy to pick up at Quathiaki Cove, Quadra Island, BC.
Price: Our vessel can carry a maximum of 4 passengers and kayaks for this trip. This is a Charter Trip Only - per person rates are not available.
- 8 hour tours are $995 for up to 4 people and include two remote sea kayaking destinations*
Included: All trips include Transport Canada certified boat and captain, kayak rental and gear, lunch and refreshments. *Please let our staff know about any allergies or preferences.
What to Bring: West Coast weather is unpredictable it is recommended that all guests dress in layers, and bring a change of clothes and a towel, just in case you get wet (we also carry a supply of towels). Guests should bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
* All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Tax not included. A Fuel Surchage may Apply.
Kayak Rentals (Included in Your Tour)
- These tours are NOT recommended for anyone with chronic illnesses or injuries or for people who have limited experience in water. (It is expected that all guests can SWIM).
- Zero Experience Policy: We do not recommend any of these tours for Guests with ZERO experience. These tours DO NOT teach you the paddling basics, all Guests should have been in a kayak, canoe, etc at least ONCE!
- All guests must sign a Kayak wavier form, wear appropriate safety gear and receive a full safety briefing before being allowed to use our recreational kayaks.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guest should adhere to our leave no trace eco-tours policy.
- Please contact our staff and see if these trips are right for you!